Suburban adventures

Ответить
Рейтинг: 32

Suburban adventures

Сообщение Оскар Бертуоэль » 17 май 2021, 23:42

Oscar was walking through a trampled path, which led to the small suburb known as Viarholl. The local town is popular among university inhabitants because one may find there a plethora of worthy and rare goods for quite a reasonable price. As a matter of fact, this vivid place attracts folks from all over the world of Magismo. Along the way, Oscar could observe a picturesque scenery of nature around him. Young man has always been passionate about natural outskirts as he'd draw inspiration and positive energy out of it. He didn't have to do anything special to trigger the energy flow, it'd happen impulsively just right after Oscar's appearance at a natural space. But, in fairness, Oscar's place of origin is what makes him so special about his connections to nature. Young man is empathic to all the floral creatures. As soon as he got closer to the city, he took out a crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket, in which he listed things to be bought once the destination is reached. Oscar quickly examined the content and an exciting thought flashed across his mind: Well, boy, that's gonna be an interesting adventure! Ready to go! The first place where Oscar found himself was the Central Street, also known as "Kanvasou plac". The square was beautiful, it must be confessed. Oscar was captivated by the local architecture. He came close to the fountain located right in the middle of square and sat down on a bench nearby, gazing at the splendid view...

Кир ЛайСи
Житель
Житель Магорса. Страж пространства.

Suburban adventures

Сообщение Кир ЛайСи » 19 май 2021, 17:53

Noone Kir's journey was started something usual, even if it was usual reason for this. And even now his road to Viarhall was through the forest. He jumped from tree to tree and tried to make the longest jump. There was his Luna next to him, who repeated his movies and tried to jump just like her owner. - Who! Whooo! Yeah! Repeated Kir after his jumps. And his landing after the highest jump was completed with carefree Nailed it... Luna's just sitting on shoulder, her tail hanged on owner's neck and tip of tail was playfully hovered. - Okay, Luna. It's time to find out the place, where we can by a catfood for you. He wearly sighed. Because your food in my room finished... He inspected all the town, and the pet shop expected to be somewhere near the Central Street. He ran up to fountain, which should be start point in his search. It was fuuny, that Kir hasn't even expected from himself to get a pet, especially cat. Yeah, Luna was a magical breed, but also she was a cat, and cats were far enough in Kir's life. Suddenly Kir found out one boy, but his name slipped Kir's mind. He greeted familiar guy. - Hey there. This guy was younger than himself. You are from Cyrus, aren't you? Time for training memory has begun. Maybe Luna suddenly decided to greet youngman to, so she meowed to Oscar and waged by her tail. Kir were glad to see this kind of reaction on someone unknown for her and smiled for both of them. He remembered Luna's first week with her new owner, and it was really hell. But instead of demons it was one magical kitty.

Suburban adventures

Сообщение Оскар Бертуоэль » 19 май 2021, 23:44

There appeared a familiar face out of the #6a5a95. Oscar must have seen him somewhere in the castle, but couldn't recall though whether they interacted ever before. I wonder if that's the bizarre one possessed by an evil spirit? Rumor has it.  - Hi there! What a coincidence! Are you up to shopping as well as me? - Oscar inquired casually. In the meanwhile, Kir's pussy cat was blandly greeting a stranger. Because Oscar has a soft spot for all fluffy creatures, he couldn't help reacting to sweet kitty's greeting. In response, Oscar gave the cat a pat. He could hear her starting purring. - She's so pretty! What's her name? Where did you purchase her? Not in our local pet store by chance?  Oscar jumped to his feet and stretched his hand to shake Kir's hand. - Nice to meet you. I am Oscar, by the way, if you weren't aware of my name yet. I indeed belong to Cyrus House. And you are...?

Кир ЛайСи
Житель

Suburban adventures

Сообщение Кир ЛайСи » 21 май 2021, 10:05

Kir was glad to know, that his memory hasn't traited him after all his "adventures" with Dahasa. He shaked Oscar's hand with relief and smile. - Nice to meet you. I'm Kir, almost third course, Magnus. Why almost? Well, Kir really wanted to get to this course, and all because of his future ability to reincarnate into the crow. Dreams-dreams-dreams, but he was very close for it. As soon as he got ready to introduce his pet, Luna suddenly jump off on the ground and started to sizzle. Oh Lord... not again... where? Kir turn his hand on source of Luna's angry and saw there cat. It was usual unmagical cat that just go through. Luna! Kir began to talk with some comand line. Don't... even... think about it! Luna just turn her head to Kir and back. Girl!!! After this kitty jump back on Kir's shoulder, and Kir just sighed. - Sorry for this, Oscar. She is very kind, but her personality... well, I'm tring to do something with it. Her magical kind of cats feels superiority over others. Instincts, you know... Her name is Luna, as you heard earlier. And then Kir bigan to remember the town, there he has bought this cat. Huh... Hosmid... Hogsee... SO!!! She is not from this world. I don't remember the name, sorry. We are here to find the place, where we can buy cat food, because it's to fatly - eating only my energy, am I right, dear? Kitty just meowed on this question and just continued her laying on the owner's shoulder. You see? Added with a smile to Oscar. And you? Wanna buy a pet to? Kir understood, that his talking could contineu neverendly, and he sholud stop, before his new familiar run away with crying and requests to piss off.

Suburban adventures

Сообщение Оскар Бертуоэль » 01 июн 2021, 18:52

Oscar chuckled when Kir's kitty scowled at non-magical cat running by. Young man cast a glance at the street around and decided to move forward to the point of destination. Oscar took a look at Kir and his cat inquiringly and asked: - You both are coming with me? I've heard that there is a nice joke shop. I want to purchase some practical joke objects. Is there any chance you know where I'll find this shop?

Кир ЛайСи
Житель

Suburban adventures

Сообщение Кир ЛайСи » 26 июн 2021, 12:33

Kir looked at his new friend and tried to remember something. At the same time he has watched after the kitty, he just need to know that Luna calmed down and for their small journey. - Oh yeah... I think it's somewhere to the north of the city. Let me think... newspapers... artifacts... and after that there must be joke shop. Kir start to move on the same direction and looked for the required sign. So, Oscar. You are not so long time at Magismo. How do you feel about this?

Re: Suburban adventures

Сообщение Оскар Бертуоэль » 08 июн 2023, 10:59

Oscar smiled at Kir's question and replied, "Well, Magismo is a fascinating place, filled with different personalities, magic, and adventures. But I must admit, at times it does get a bit overwhelming. However, I've always been fascinated by magical artifacts and unusual occurrences, and this is the perfect place for it. How about you, Kir? How long have you been here?"

As Oscar and Kir walked towards the joke shop, Oscar could not help but be drawn to the variety of different shops, markets, and stalls lining the street. He was fascinated by the myriad of magical items on display. Everything from spell books to potion ingredients to enchanted trinkets could be found here. He had a hard time deciding where to go first.

Офтопик
хотелось бы доиграть этот эпизод :notsure:

Ответить